Planned, preventative maintenance
Our Planned Preventative Maintenance contracts are tailored to the needs of each client. Maintenance is carried out with discretion and minimum disruption.
Manned by directly employed staff our help desk, based at our head office in Kent, offers first line support to our clients by telephone, fax and email, 24 hours a day, 365 day a year.
To ensure a complete electrical repair service is provided our engineers carry a varied stock of parts, enabling us to provide a 24/7 service and minimising customer downtime.
KH Engineering Services invests in building good relationship with key suppliers and manufacturers promoting cost savings and improving the quality of goods and services provided.
Tap to Expand
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Asset Register Compilation and Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Emergency Call-Out Services – 365 days a year
- Emergency Lighting Installation and Testing
- Surveys and Reports to BS 7671 including Periodic Inspection Reporting
- Electrical Energy Management Reports
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Data Structure Cabling and Patch Paneling
- Street and Tunnel Lighting
- Addressable Fire Alarm Installation
- vStandby and Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) Power Systems
- Associated Engineering/ Civil Works
- Security Lighting
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Access Control Systems
- Electrical Installations
- Statutory Testing
- Remedial Works