Experience in small or major projects
Our experience in the management of rail projects has been achieved through our diverse involvement with the UK Rail Network, and a commitment to understanding our clients operational needs and commercial interests
The quality of our service relies upon our in depth understanding and knowledge of the rail environment in which our customers operate, and the factors that shape and influence their businesses.
Our range of experience either working on small projects or major programmes, provides us with the skills and expertise to give the right advice, enabling projects to be successfully delivered. Combined with our experience of other industries, we can advise on innovative approaches resulting in major cost savings for our clients.
We have established working relationships with Blue Chip organisations, which include Network Rail, Transport for London and a number of Train Operating Companies, our direction and service is tailored to the individual requirements of our clients.
Tap to Expand
- M&E Installation
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Asset Register Compilation and Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Emergency Call-Out Services – 365 days a year
- Emergency Lighting Installation and Testing
- Surveys and Reports to BS 7671 including Periodic Inspection Reporting
- Electrical Energy Management Reports
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Addressable Fire Alarm Installation
- Standby and Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) Power Systems
- Associated Engineering/ Civil Works
- Security Lighting
- Intruder Security Installation
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Access Control Systems