Electrical Project Managers
Job Title: Electrical Project Managers
Hours of Work: 47.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Salary: Dependant on experience
Established in 1997, KH Engineering Services Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of mechanical and electrical (‘M&E’) engineering solutions covering the design, management and delivery of services for the rail and wider transport sectors. Our services are typically delivered across five categories; design and survey; M&E installation; lighting installation and testing; bespoke engineering and civil works; and maintenance.
The successful applicants will be managing electrical works and site electricians on a day-to-day basis, whilst delivering construction project works within NEC3, JCT and bespoke contracts ensuring a focussed approach is adopted to establish excellence in quality and internal and external customer satisfaction.
You will lead the project team with the timely production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, H&S Site Management, Work Package Plans, and support the Project Delivery Team with information for Construction Phase Plans.
- Contribute to planning work methods, resources, teams & systems to meet project requirements.
- Have a hands-on approach from tender and pre-construction to project completion and handover.
- Attend sites to view and survey works in preparation for collation of costs and pricing to support successful Tender Submissions and Contract Bid works.
- Ensure all drawings are procured and issued to site teams for commencement of work.
- To act as point of contact for Clients, stakeholders and third parties.
- Ensure the Design and Installation of electrical systems are in line with appropriate legislation, and responsible for verifying installations for single and multi-phase electrical systems.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- To carry out all duties with due regard to Health & Safety Legislation and policy.
- Purchasing and liaising with wholesalers for materials.
- Production of ITP inspections reports for quality assurance purposes.
- Process purchase orders for suppliers and sub-contractors, processing any queries in a timely manner.
- Provide progress updates for Clients and Project Directors.
- Current in date ECS Gold Card showing relevant Grade
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Personal Track Safety (PTS) would be advantageous however full training will be given to the successful candidate
- Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services or Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Maintenance Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment and AM2 Assessment or NET AAC
C&G 2365 or previous C&G 2330 + AM2 assessment
Level 3 in Electrical Installations BS7671: 2008 (17th Edition)
- Must have achieved a Higher Technical Qualification eg City & Guilds “C” Course Certificate or a Level 4 technical certificate in Building Services Engineering with an electrical installation bias such as Higher National Certificate or approved equivalent.
- Must have had five years working as an Approved Electrician including a minimum of three years in a Supervisory capacity in charge of electrical installations
KH Engineering Services are part of the M Group where we can offer the following company benefits; Aviva Health Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Developmental Training, Employee Assistance Programme, and a My Rewards Scheme to help save on everyday spending.