Fully Qualified Electricians
Job Title: Fully qualified Installation & Maintenance Electricians wanted to cover Rail contracts in and around the Home Counties.
Duration: Permanent PAYE
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week within operational timeframe requirements of 05.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Overtime is available along with night work.
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Established in 1997, KH Engineering Services Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of mechanical and electrical (‘M&E’) engineering solutions covering the design, management and delivery of services for the rail and wider transport sectors. Our services are typically delivered across five categories; design and survey; M&E installation; lighting installation and testing; bespoke engineering and civil works; and maintenance.
The successful applicants will be required to carry out a varying scope of electrical installation works, remedial works and reactive maintenance on various commercial and industrial electrical maintenance contracts, the majority of which will be within the railway environment.
Candidates will work in one and two-person teams to deliver works throughout the various regions new and existing clients.
In return you will be provided with a company van, full training and PPE.
Applicants must have;
- Personal Track Safety (PTS) would be advantageous however full training will be given to the successful candidate
- Current in date ECS Gold Card showing relevant Grade
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Rail or industrial projects experience
- Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services or Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Maintenance Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment and AM2 Assessment or NET AAC
C&G 2365 or previous C&G 2330 + AM2 assessment
Level 3 in Electrical Installations BS7671: 2008 (17th Edition)
- Undertake electrical works when requested by a Lead Engineer, Qualifying Supervisor or nominated Project Lead as described in a Works Package Plan and Task Briefing, and demonstrate sound knowledge and practical skills.
- Populate & validate NICEIC documentation – Electrical Conditioning Reports, Minor works Certificates and Schedule of Tests.
- Adhere to Works Package Plan / Task Brief Sheet and associated documentation (COSHH, Permit, Isolation procedures).
- Deliver Tool Box Talks to small teams of Operatives on site and record as required.
KH Engineering Services are part of the M Group where we can offer the following company benefits; 4x Death in Service, Company Pension Scheme, Developmental Training and a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme.