Job Title: Project Administrator
Location: Sidcup, Kent
Hours of Work: 42.5 hours per week 08.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: dependant on experience
Established in 1997, KH Engineering Services Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of mechanical and electrical (‘M&E’) engineering solutions covering the design, management and delivery of services for the rail and wider transport sectors. Our services are typically delivered across five categories; design and survey; M&E installation; lighting installation and testing; bespoke engineering and civil works; and maintenance.
The successful applicants will support our project delivery teams by carrying out all administrative functions and creating Electrical Test and Inspection Reports (T&I), and collate information to generate Operation & Maintenance Manuals (O&M).
You will have proven experience in maintaining high standards of document control including effective version control of electrical drawings and schematics. You will also be conversant with updating different databases and providing general administration support to a fast-paced team, ideally within Engineering or Construction sectors.
- Creating all Project based reports for example, Tag and Trace works, Load Monitoring Reports, Pit Surveys, all in a timely and professional manner.
- Preparation, formatting of letters and quotes where required by Project Lead.
- Raise purchase orders for materials from suppliers and sub-contractors as requested.
- Log and produce all Electrical Installation Condition Reports received by liaising with our Reactive Works Team.
- Read/review and respond to all email correspondence with customers/engineers/colleagues to ensure operational efficiency.
- Issuing of tender/project files using client File Transfer Portal.
- Booking overnight accommodation for Engineers as required and confirming subsistence arrangements.
- Prepare site folders for issue to engineers.
- Project filing and scanning.
- Highly proficient IT skills including competence in MS Project, Excel, Word and CAD
- Good communication skills, fluent in both written and oral English. The ability to communicate confidently and clearly is imperative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to influence others and co-ordinate work flows
- Reliable, punctual, well organised
- Experienced in providing diverse and flexible administrative support
KH Engineering Services are part of the M Group where we can offer the following company benefits; Aviva Health Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Developmental Training, Employee Assistance Programme, and a My Rewards Scheme to help save on everyday spending.