Senior Electrical Project Managers
Job Title: Senior Electrical Project Manager
Hours of Work: 47.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Salary: Dependant on experience
Established in 1997, KH Engineering Services Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of mechanical and electrical (‘M&E’) engineering solutions covering the design, management and delivery of services for the rail and wider transport sectors. Our services are typically delivered across five categories; design and survey; M&E installation; lighting installation and testing; bespoke engineering and civil works; and maintenance.
The successful applicant will be managing Electrical Project Managers and be responsible for the successful delivery of construction project works within NEC3, JCT and bespoke contracts. You will ensure a focused approach is adopted by producing a performance and delivery criteria that ensures customer standards are exceeded.
- Have a hands-on approach from tender and pre-construction to project completion and handover.
- Ensure that all engineering construction work under your control complies with all relevant construction statutory instruments.
- Support a strategy that translates into a strong and innovative delivery of high-quality M&E project works in a highly governed and challenging industry.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and update the Project Director accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget whilst maintaining highest level of customer service at all times.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Make amendments to design drawings as required, issue technical submissions and update document control accordingly.
- To carry out all duties with due regard to Health & Safety Legislation and policy.
- Process purchase orders for suppliers and sub-contractors, processing any queries in a timely manner.
- Current in date ECS or CSCS Grade relevant to the grade held
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Personal Track Safety (PTS) would be advantageous however full training will be given to the successful candidate
- Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services or Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Maintenance Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment and AM2 Assessment or NET AAC
C&G 2365 or previous C&G 2330 + AM2 assessment
Level 3 in Electrical Installations BS7671: 2008 (17th Edition)
- Must hold a HNC or Degree in Project Management or HNC or degree in Electrical Engineering
- Prince 2 Practitioner or other recognised methodology
- Must have worked as a qualified Electrician previously and hold 5 years’ experience as an Electrical Project Manager
- Member of chartered quality institute or equivalent is essential
- Experience using Amtech or Relux software is desirable
- Proficient use of CAD is preferred
KH Engineering Services are part of the M Group where we can offer the following company benefits; Aviva Health Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Developmental Training, Employee Assistance Programme, and a My Rewards Scheme to help save on everyday spending.