Test & Inspection Electrician – KH025
Job Title: Fully qualified Electrical Test & Inspection Electrician required for projects in London covering Kent, Sussex and East Anglia
Duration: Permanent PAYE
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week within operational timeframe requirements of 5.00am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary: Dependant on Experience
We are pleased to be recruiting for a fully qualified Electrical Test & Inspection Engineer further to successfully winning new contracts.
Established in 1997, KH Engineering Services Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of mechanical and electrical (‘M&E’) engineering solutions covering the design, management and delivery of services for the rail and wider transport sectors. Our services are typically delivered across five categories; design and survey; M&E installation; lighting installation and testing; bespoke engineering and civil works; and maintenance.
The successful applicants will be working within our reactive maintenance contracts on various commercial and industrial electrical maintenance contracts, the majority of which will be within the railway environment. You will work in one and two-person teams to deliver works throughout the various regions for one of our longest standing and largest contracts.
- Undertake fault finding, Remedial works and Test and Inspection of PPM and reactive maintenance works.
- Populate & validate NICEIC documentation – Electrical Conditioning Reports, Minor works Certificates and Schedule of Tests.
- Adhere to Works Package Plan / Task Brief Sheet and associated documentation (COSHH, Permit, Isolation procedures).
- Contribute to planning work methods, resources, teams & systems to meet project requirements
- Achieve agreed KPIs such as effectiveness to drive productivity, visits per completion and SLA
- Deliver Tool Box Talks to small teams of Operatives on site and record as required
- Contribute to addressing poor performance of team members
To be successful for this role you are required to have;
- Current in date ECS Gold Card showing relevant Grade
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Personal Track Safety (PTS) would be advantageous however full training will be given to the successful candidate
- Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services or Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Maintenance Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment and AM2 Assessment or NET AAC
C&G 2365 or previous C&G 2330 + AM2 assessment
Level 3 in Electrical Installations BS7671: 2018 (18th Edition)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Inspection and Testing (2391-52)
City & Guilds Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations (2394-01) and Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations (2395-01)
KH Engineering Services are part of the M Group where we can offer the following company benefits; 4x Death in Service, Company Pension Scheme, Developmental Training, 20 days holiday, Employee Assistance Programme, overtime and night work at enhanced pay rates, company van and fuel card.